CT Room Radiation Protective Lead Glasses
|FOB Price:||US $60 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 0.5mmpb
- Spc.: Universal
- Usage: Hospital CT Room Radiation Protective Lead Glass
- Application: Used at CT Room to Protect From X Ray Shielding
- Specification: CE & ISO
- HS Code: 9004909000
- Properties: Medical Polymer Materials & Products
- Lead Equivalent: 0.5mmpb and 0.75mmpb
- Certificates: CE & ISO
- Trademark: Hukang
- Origin: Jiaozuo, Henan
1. The medical ray protective glasses (protective glasses for short) is composed of the lead glass eyeglass and the glasses frame.
2. The lead equivalent of the protective glasses is not less than 0.50 mmpb
3. It can efficaciously prevent the getting through of the X-ray.
4. It is suitable for the research of radiation in the fields of national defence, scientific research, industry and mining, medical, health and epidemic prevention, and operators in the X-ray room.
5. It can prevent the operators eyes from being hurt by the high-energy radiation and X-ray.