China Manufacturing Lead Shield Glass for X Ray
|FOB Price:||US $670-750 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Square Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Square Meter||US $670-750/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZF3
- Lead Equlivency: 0.24mmpb
- Max Size: 2.4*1.2m
- Thickness: 8-150mm
- Transparency: High
- Certificates: Ce, ISO&SGS
- Transport Package: Foams and Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiaozuo, Henan
- Color: Light Yellow
- Refractive Index: 1.71720
- The Density: 4.46g/Cm
- Application: CT Room Radiation Lead Glass
- Lead Content: 61.03%
- Trademark: Hukang
- Specification: as per your requests
- HS Code: 9022909090
1. Lead shield for X ray is an important feature for any scanning room, safely allowing the operator to view their patient in a protective environment.
2. Depending on your requirements, lead glass can be provided at any size, and the lead material used in the glass can vary depending on the strength of protection needed.
3. This type of glass ensures excellent protection against gamma and X-rays.
Leaded glass offered by us can be integrated into all room shielding systems, including:
CT Scanning rooms
Medical diagnostic rooms
Radiation protection doors
Medical performance doors
4. Protective radiation shielding from equipment in the 100-300kv range
Optional range of 150kv for Nuclear Medicine
High barium and lead content for optimum protection
Lead glass supplied cut to size
Lead glass available with lead lined frame
5. The installed lead glass:
Glass resists scratches much better than plastic.
Radiation protection glasses exhibit high UV resistance.
When taken care of properly, they will last for a long time.
High protection against gamma and X-rays.
Complies with all international standards.
Available in all geometric shapes.
7. Quality control:
No inclusions (Bubbles, Stones, Knots), no cords, no surface defects are permitted which impede free viewing with the eye.
8. Contact us:
Mob: 0086 186 2391 9794