High Quality Zf3 Radiation Shielding Glass
|FOB Price:||US $60-200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60-200/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZF3
- Refractive Index: 1.71720
- The Density: 4.46GM/Cm
- Material: Lead Glass
- MOQ: 1PC
- Lead Content: 61%
- Transport Package: Packed with Foams and Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiaozuo, Henan, China
- Lead Equlivency: 0.24mmpb
- Max Size: 2.4*1.2m
- Thickness: 8-150mm
- Certification: Ce & ISO, SGS
- Application: Lead Glass for X Ray Shielding
- Trademark: Hukang
- Specification: as per your requests
- HS Code: 9022909090
1. Abt ZF3 Radiation Shielding Glass
Lead equivalency 0.24mmpb
Max size 2.4*1.2m
Refractive index 1.717200
Payment terms: T/T; Western Union.
Shipment terms: FOB Qingdao, Tianjin, Shanghai.
Delivery time: 1-15days to your orders.
Packing details:pack with 40mm foams and strong wooden box
3. Lead glass viewing windowsare an important feature for any scanning room, safely allowing the operator to view their patient in a protective environment.
Depending on your requirements, lead glass can be provided at any size, and the lead material used in the glass can vary depending on the strength of protection needed.
This type of glass ensures excellent protection against gamma and x-rays.
Leaded glass offered by Changxin can be integrated into all room shielding systems, including:
CT Scanning rooms
Medical diagnostic rooms
Radiation protection doors
Medical performance doors
Protective radiation shielding from equipment in the 100-300kv range
Optional range of 511kv for Nuclear Medicine
High barium and lead content for optimum protection
Lead glass supplied cut to size
Lead glass available with lead lined frame
Glass resists scratches much better than plastic.
Radiation protection glasses exhibit high UV resistance.
When taken care of properly, they will last for a long time.
High protection against gamma and x-rays.
Complies with all international standards.
Available in all geometric shapes.